Why become a member? ×

Laney RGB500 Combo For sale, £150. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

BassJase

Due to our local music shop closing down and me having GAS for a rather nice Peavey 2x10 combo they have, i'm after a quick sale on my Laney RGB500 combo amp.
Its in overall decent condition, a few scratch marks/scuffs here and there from general gigging, but nothing by any means severe or affecting the performance whatsoever.
I'm pretty sure its 300w, and has a 6-band EQ along with extra bass and treble controls, gain, switchable compression (on/off, high/low) switchable on/off horns, and extra low/high boost buttons (for an extra quick treble/bass boost.)
It has a D.I on the front, castors and side grab handles, FX loop, active/passive inputs, and is generally a great gigging amp. Eveything works fine on it, no bad or scratchy pots, and apart from the few scuff marks is in good, clean condition.

I'm after £150 for it, preferably to be collected from myself in Thetford, Norfolk (30 miles south of Norwich, just over an hours drive from Essex/London/Peterborough) but i will be driving to Bristol (via the M25 and Reading) on monday and staying till saturday, so if needs be something could be arranged around any of those.
Please PM me if interested or reply here with any further questions.
Cheers y'all!

Edited by BassJase

man now you see im interested in this highly, and im in bristol, a cheap 1x15 with a horn is what im looking for

i need to shift the torque, selling it for £100, dont suppose theres any reason why ud want that plus £50??

if not, then do you know anyone whod want it? id love this amp

Hiya Nick, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but yep i've done a deal with one of the gentleman and scholars on here for the Katana, sorry amigo!

And BassManKev, to be honest the only reason i'm selling it is to help fund the Peavey i wanna get, but many thanks for the offer anyway matey!

The beast 'tis on eBay now.....

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laney-RGB500-Bass-Combo-300-Watt-Excellent-Workhorse_W0QQitemZ270208505600QQihZ017QQcategoryZ58719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laney-RGB500-Bass-Co...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]