Why become a member? ×

***sold***Guyatone MD3 micro digital delay

blind pilot

[attachment=67932:Guyatone_20MD3.jpg]

Up for Grabs is my Guyatone MD-3 micro delay pedal, cannot fault it, only reason for sale. I am a JC fanboy and had to have a boss one! (sad I know)

looking for £45.00 shipped, no box but in good condition all info can be found here > [url="http://www.guyatone.com/Md2.php"]http://www.guyatone.com/Md2.php[/url]

Would be happy to trade/PX for a boss floor pedal type tuner, TU-2 or TU-2?

Edited by blind pilot

[quote]ainsley walker Posted Yesterday, 07:46 AM
I might be interested in this I'm new to this system of how the buying is sorted out but I'm definitely interested[/quote]

Basically, if you want to buy something, MAKE SURE YOU WANT TO BUY IT!
Then, you can PM the seller (click on their name and 'contact member' is on the dropdown list) asking any questions such as, in this case, you may want to ask whether there's a box and instructions with it, velcro stuck to the underside or query the general condition.
Make sure you are courteous to the seller because he may well just decide to sell it to someone else just because you're a bit rude.
Then, you can either haggle over the price, or just pay what the seller's asked for. If it's a pretty niche item, you it may be worth haggling, but if it's an item that many people appear interested in, you're best off just offering what the seller's asked for.
So, the price has been agreed.
Then, you must decide how to exchange the product for the money. Some buyers like to pick the item up to check the quality, and especially with guitars, amps and cabs, make sure they sound good and then they can provide cash for the product.
Some buyers, however, are happy that the product is sent to them through the post or via courier (for larger, more expensive things) and the money is exchanged through paypal or bank transfer. I think some people do cheques... but um... no.

Congratulations! You are now a basschat trader!

Truckstop

Edited by Truckstop