Emagic MT4 USB 2in 4 out midi box £30-00

Behringer 2642A 26 input mixer (8 XLR input) £75-00

Spirit Absolute 2 Near field speakers (passive) £70-00

48 way Patchbay (Behringer Ultrapatch) £15-00
SC88VL manual £5
S2000 Akai sampler manual £5
Midiverb 4 manual £5
SC88VL power supply £5

If you have any questions, or if you're interested and want to see some pictures just let me know

Cheers for looking

Lee

Edited by bassmat

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='1077043' date='Jan 4 2011, 09:01 AM']Does the power supply come with the daisy chains etc... ?[/quote]

Hi,

Yeah, it comes with the box ( i think i can find it), power lead and i can throw in a daisy chain for you.

Cheers

Lee

[quote name='deej' post='1076918' date='Jan 3 2011, 11:11 PM']Does the Analogman Mini Chorus have the deep mod?[/quote]

Hi,

I believe it does have the deep mod i will make sure. It does have the mix control also...

Cheers

Lee

Edited by bassmat

[quote name='bassmat' post='1077126' date='Jan 4 2011, 11:03 AM']Hi,

Yeah, it comes with the box ( i think i can find it), power lead and i can throw in a daisy chain for you.

Cheers

Lee[/quote]

OI!, I already PMd you about the power supply last night and heard nothing back. Now you've taken it off sale to someone who inquired a day later, thanks a bunch etc etc.

Edited by robocorpse

[quote name='robocorpse' post='1077459' date='Jan 4 2011, 04:11 PM']OI!, I already PMd you about the power supply last night and heard nothing back. Now you've taken it off sale to someone who inquired a day later, thanks a bunch etc etc.[/quote]

He's taken it off because you can get the power supply new from JSF for the same price.

No need to "OI" people on the forum mate.

[quote name='robocorpse' post='1077459' date='Jan 4 2011, 04:11 PM']OI!, I already PMd you about the power supply last night and heard nothing back. Now you've taken it off sale to someone who inquired a day later, thanks a bunch etc etc.[/quote]

Hi,

Sorry, bout that. Meant to send you a reply! J.R. Bass pointed out that they are cheap from JFS, I didn't realise, Hence, i took it out.
I don't want to rip anybody off...

Regards,

Lee

[quote name='bassmat' post='1077794' date='Jan 4 2011, 08:11 PM']Hi,

Sorry, bout that. Meant to send you a reply! J.R. Bass pointed out that they are cheap from JFS, I didn't realise, Hence, i took it out.
I don't want to rip anybody off...

Regards,

Lee[/quote]

Hehe fair enough.
As for JRBass, everyone needs a bit of OI! in their life! :)

[url="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9hdln_cockney-rejects-oi-oi-oi_music"]Click here for Oi Oi classic! [/url]

SEE!