Why become a member? ×

Eden & Accugroove Rig

Volume

Hi folks,

I'm making a few sacrafices in order to fund an automotive project... so, up for sale is one of my rigs... which consists of...

[b]Eden WT400[/b] - Bought new from Electromusic less than a year ago, still with the original box, rack ears and all manuals... there's only one small mark on the front panel. Beautiful Eden tone, extremely versatile and easy to use... loads of features, never been cranked, always looked after and flightcased.

[b]Accugroove Tri10[/b] - Compact, modern cabinet, with a 10" woofer, a 6" mid woofer, and two soft textile dome tweeters, giving great clarity, an awesome cab for small, quiet gigs, or rehearsals... nice lightweight, compact cab... in very good condition (I can't find a mark on it.)

[b]Accugroove Tri12[/b] - Again - similar to the Tri10, housing a 12" bass woofer, 6" Mid, and again two soft tweeters... a cabinet who's user-list speaks for itself... again it's light, compact and extremely well built... and again, it's in very good condition, never abused, never cranked... this cabinet also features adjustable Bass woofer and tweeter volume, in order to adjust and refine the cabinet's tone.

The rig as a whole has served me extremely well, it's seen me play in all sorts of situations, from rock covers, to acoustic folk work, through to Dub Reggae and Hip Hop outfits, and more recently in a Drum'N'Bass setting... I've never had a problem with the tone and overall sound that this rig creates... it's so diverse and adjustable... I've spent hours tweaking the controls, in search of different tones... then set it all back level, and been amazed at how awesome it sounds naturally, just set flat

When I first bought the rig, I was slightly worried by the lack of a 15" woofer, as a lot of my work involves a lot of low-end, but the Tri12 really packs a punch, and can really create a rumble when it wants to! Trust me, there's no worries there! The range of speakers involed in the setup means that the entire spectrum is covered, so that every frequency is projected loud and clear...

I spent a lot of time vising various shops around the country, trying different setups, before deciding on this rig... I'm sure that whenever I'm next in the position to buy a rig, it will be very similar to this...

As mentioned before - If I could afford to keep the rig, I would... but I'm going to be travelling for most of the year, and will only need my PJB Briefcase, and the value of this rig would be better spent on other things right now...

Speaking of Value.... WT400s come-up on eBay every once-in-a-while, and I've seen the past few sell around the £400 mark... I've not seen many Accugroove cabs come up for sale recentl, but the Gallery lists the Tri10 at £595, and the Tri12 at £645...

I'm going to ask for £1150 for the entire rig... which will include all relevent cables, the Eden's box, rack ears, and all manuals... however, it will exclude shipping costs. I'd prefer to deliver the rig myself, for petrol cost, or meet you half-way I travel around the country quite extensively, so it shouldn't be a problem to deliver - also if you'd like to come and try the rig for yourself, that can be arranged.

Alternatively, if anyone would like to make an offer, they're more than welcome.

As for selling seperates... I'll have to wait and see what sort of offers come in... Trades (4 string fretless, six string fretted, EUBs, Small combos, DL4s) may also be entertained, but as mentioned, I'm ideally looking for cash.

Also - if you'd like any more pics or information, feel free to PM me your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP

Many thanks

Rich

Edited by Volume

Wow, I bet that sounds awesome.. I do fancy a smaller alternative to my trace elliot cabs, and I bet that Tri12 would be awesome... or the 10. If it gets to that stage where you separate the rig, I may have one of the cabs, although that would mean I could no way take your bass too(id rather have the bass though :) ) Do you want my email address to send some pics too? ... I will keep watching anyway.

Edited by overwater#1

Hi there
Am about to sell an EBS evolution proline 4x10 in order to buy a tri 110 (i already own one ad would like two) if your splitting the rig and ive the cash id def be interested, or if your ameable to a straight swap id be willing.
Let me know what you think i know its not what you had in mind.- all the best-LEE

Okay folks, quick update

The Eden is now at it's new home, with 'chenzo_1' from the forum, who is, incidentally, a really nice chap - very helpful and friendly!

The Accu cabs are now open to offers... I'd rather they both went to the same home, but will split for the right figure...

As mentioned previously, I can deliver them for petrol cost.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Hi rich
I have pm,d you

Okay folks, quick update

The Eden is now at it's new home, with 'chenzo_1' from the forum, who is, incidentally, a really nice chap - very helpful and friendly!

The Accu cabs are now open to offers... I'd rather they both went to the same home, but will split for the right figure...

As mentioned previously, I can deliver them for petrol cost.

Rich
[/quote]