Why become a member? ×

Bass.. Identify and Price?

xx-Dreamer-xx

Welcome to Basschat.

This certainly shouldn't be in our feedback section, so I've moved it to bass guitar discussion where will most likely get an answer to your question.

It's a Cort (obviously) but I can't make out what it sad on the headstock next to it? Clearly Cort's take on the Precision. Price-wise I would like to guess and many here are more educated, but I'd say $70 was a damn good buy :)

Please note if you do advertise this to sell on BassChat (as you mention it being time to move on), please do not do it on this thread. You will need to list the bass on the For Sale section.

Shep

Hello and welcome!

If you are based in the States (you using $ as the purchase currency makes me think so) then I seriously doubt that it'd be worth trying to sell this to the UK or Europe; transport costs alone would bump the price of this to the point where it wouldn't be economically viable. Of course there are some BC members in the States but I'd have thought that advertising it for sale locally or on TB would get you more responses.

The Cort name is gaining a bit more status but at the end of the day it is a P bass copy and the fact that you paid $70 for it gives you an indication that it isn't a mega expensive instrument. I'd be guessing you might get £100 for it but it's back to the fact that 'IF' you are in the States it wouldn't be worth the gamble for someone to buy just in case it turned out to be a dog (not saying it is!).