Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz bass WITHDRAWN

iconic

You all know how good these are so no need to explain:

I think this will be a year old Jan 2011, she has front and rear pup covers fitted, Marvel Locks and is in, well, as good as a condition as you could possibly hope for a used bass, it's that's good, if there are ANY marks on it I can't find them.

I have never had to tweak the action which is nice and low, and she never seems to go out of tune.

A very lightly used bass since my BB414 arrived and then the Fender P....only used at home though, gigging ain't my thing!

Everything works as it should, nice smooth pots, no dramas or issues, willing to post, still got inspection sticker on her. I'll pack in a hard case and you can post back. Pr pick up from Diss area, in Noooorfolk/Suffolk

Selling it as she simply isn't being used, and when I do use her I find I prefer fat necked P and PJ's now...funny, it's the neck I used to love, well, I like erm fatter now!

Edited by iconic

Like you I totally loved the nice slim neck when I got my one.

Just lately I don't. Now I can only really get on with my nice chunky necked P's and G&L, strange. I think it's something to do with the arthritus in my fretting hand.

I think I will be selling my VMJ soon even though my good wife got it for my 50th a couple of years back.

Anyway have a bump and hope you sell it.