Why become a member? ×

Lakland Scheff 5-er ?

dmz

All you Lakland lovers out there.......

What would be the chances of finding a 5-string Jerry Scheff these days.

Armstrong stopped making the 5-string pick-ups - forcing Dan to stop making them - is that right ?

I really am kicking myself for not getting one a couple of years ago.

If anyone has one they may be letting go of in the near future please get in touch !

Bill

[quote name='dmz' post='122387' date='Jan 17 2008, 07:08 PM']All you Lakland lovers out there.......

Armstrong stopped making the 5-string pick-ups - forcing Dan to stop making them - is that right ?

If anyone has one they may be letting go of in the near future please get in touch !

Bill[/quote]

Can I tempt you with a 55-94? :)

Pretty slim I'd say. I sold a 4 string Scheff on here last year, because I'd found a 5'er, and it took me ages to find one. Funny thing is the 5'er came with a buggered neck, so at the end of the day I was Scheffless...

[quote name='dmz' post='122387' date='Jan 17 2008, 07:08 PM']All you Lakland lovers out there.......

Bill[/quote]

[quote name='dmz' post='123401' date='Jan 19 2008, 02:33 PM']"Can I tempt you with a 55-94?" - Not on this occasion - more than happy with my 55-01/NTMB and 55-02........

Could I tempt you with a US Bob Glaub with PJ Fralins ??[/quote]

I've seen your US BG bass and I am very tempted!!! If I sell mine and yours is still available.....