Why become a member? ×

the rig is finally complete.

gizmo6789

Now that i have completed my goal of having a proper live rig i figured id share it with you all.

For xmas i recieved a Warwick Pro 211 cab. 400W at 8Ohms sounds pretty good, not had a chance to crank it just yet.

Im running that with a Warwick Profet 3.3 head which delivers 300W at 8Ohms, the head and the cab compliment each other perfectly and i love the sounds you can get from the head.

Im playing a Westfield P bass copy, i rarely use this. infact i haven't used it in years.
I have a Yamaha RBX 375, It was my first 5 string and is in need of repair, it eats batteries and has a dodgy jack so as soon as i get the money i will get it fixed.
A Vintage 2005 5 string bass, i think its a cheaper version of an ESP or something, i dunno, il let u guys judge when i get the pictures uploaded.
I was given an Ibanez 1979 Roadster bass just recently, i had an issue with fret buzz as posted previously, i used it live a week or so ago and it was impressive.
But my most recent new bass is the Traben Array Attack, 4 string bass, its beautiful, its light but has awesome tone, provided by the trademark Bigger Bridge Bigger Tone design.

il post some pictures later on and let you all have a look.

thanks

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...