Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Classic 60s Jazz Bass Neck SOLD

I need to raise some cash in a hurry for a GAS related emergency so this needs to go.

Fender MIM Classic Series 60's Jazz Bass Neck. This was from a 2003 year model and has seen a little playing time but is in excellent condition. Comes with 60s style reverse gear tuners and playsvery well once fitted of course). Looking for £100 posted (was £125, then £115) as I need to sell.

I'll take PayPal on this if you'll cover the fees (about 3.5%) so long as your address is confirmed and account is verified.

Would take trades for Boss Phase Shifter, Flanger and possibly Chorus pedal. Would also consider Guyatone Micro Series phaser, wr-3 wah rocker or bottom wah rocker and micro bass eq, possibly flanger and chorus too.

PM me or e-mail to pete at peteward dot co dot uk or call me on 07851 671773.

[attachment=4969:jazz_neck_01.jpg][attachment=4970:jazz_neck_02.jpg][attachment=4971:jazz_neck_03.jp
g][attachment=4972:jazz_neck_04.jpg][attachment=4973:jazz_neck_05.jpg]

Edited by P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price down to £100 posted.

Also, looking to change some of the heavier pedals on my board so interested in Boss or Guyatone Phaser, Flanger, Chorus and also Guyatone WR-3 wah rocker or the older Bottom Wah Rocker, guyatone micro bass eq too.