Why become a member? ×

Dod FX25 & EHHX Switchblade

gilmour

[b]DOD FX25 Envelope Filter[/b]
I've had this pedal for years, but haven't used it once since getting my Q-Tron. I'm sure you all know what it does - a funky envelope filter, when I bought it I was under the impression that it was the one Flea used on Sir Psycho Sexy, but I don't know if that's true or not anymore.

Anyway in gigged condition, works fine, no box or instructions, but I'll throw in a battery :)

[u]Call it £35 = p&p[/u]

[b]Electro Harmonix SwitchBlade[/b]
A pedal with an awesome name that does something incredibly mundane. It does flexible channel switching, i.e between two basses, or two pedal boards, I'm suppose even two speaker cabs. I used it to create a little loop with my electric bass on one, and my Upright going into an EQ pedal on the other. Worked fine but I quickly realised that I'll rarely be in that situation again as it was a one off dep gig.

Gigged once, still in the box and in mint condition.

[u]£15 + p&p[/u]

[b]Korg AX30B[/b]
I've also got this old school multi effect in not very good not condition, it was gigged a lot in the late 90's and shows it.

It sounds good but has an intermittent problem where every now and then (often about 2 - 5 mins!) it just crashes.

46 memories (16 user programs and 30 presets). 27 effects and EQ settings. Built in tuner. Aux input and headphone socket.

If you know about electronics then you may be able to fix it. I think it would make a good pedal for a beginner looking for something to have fun on, with some great synth sounds, and I think quite a good dynamic processing section. Probably doesn't compare to Korgs more recent offerings. No power supply, but can use a normal Boss one.

One recently went on Ebay for £46, but given the condition and fact that this is barely working [u]call it £5 + p&p?[/u]

I'lll take some pics if people are interested.

Edited by gilmour