Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Sr765 2003 Mij For Sale/ft £325/warks - New Photos

markstuk

Although it's lovely I've not touched this except to tune it since getting the ABZ.. So back here...

Selling my near immaculate MIJ 2003 Ibanez five string SR765..It has two very shallow tiny dings on the body (mid back, and top) that don't show in a photograph. Headstock with MIJ/Serial number photo below.. Just had a setup done by Andy Bunn in Stratford..

It's a lovely, well balanced, light (lighter than my ABZ so at a guess only 7.5 lbs) and ergonomic bass with a 34" scale and 16.5 mm string spacing.. So pretty much as narrow and fast a neck as you'll get on a 5-string in this price range... It's passive with a 9V powered "sweeper" preamp setup (so semi active?) - and a sensible cartridge battery setup (no screws, takes 10 seconds to change/check the battery which lasts for ever anyway).. basswood body apparently..

Comes with a Tribal Planet semi-rigid case.

£325 collected from Stratford upon Avon, £340 posted...

Also open for trades in terms of amplification/cabs..

Cheers

Mark[attachment=66294:SR765.jpg]

Edited by markstuk

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, Solihull is no problem..

This would be a cash transaction only (unless you've got a Dingwall Z3 stashed away somewhere :-) )

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='eilsey' post='1079121' date='Jan 5 2011, 08:33 PM']heya i would be intrested in this, would you be able to meet in birmingham / solihull as its too far for me to travel?

also would you consider a part exhange for an acoustic ibanez EWB or a rickenbacker copy?[/quote]

You have PM, but I suspect if it's the same bass but considerably cheaper I would snatch that bargain right up :-)

[quote name='eilsey' post='1079329' date='Jan 5 2011, 11:10 PM']hey would you consider lowering the price as ive just been offered one for considerably less from leeds thanks :)[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunday Bumpity Bump....

A lot of bass for the money..... Although I appreciate there are other fabulous basses going for a fraction of their true worth on here... One on Ebay for the same sort of money, although not as nice..

Cheers

[quote name='markstuk' post='1108350' date='Jan 30 2011, 05:31 PM']Sunday Bumpity Bump[/quote]