Why become a member? ×

SOLD: GK 700RB-II 2x10 Combo £400

Subsonicspace

I'm not getting any younger, so I'm saving up for the new(ish) MB digital 2x10 combo and save my back!. That means my faithful beast must be sacrificed!
I'm well aware you're looking at a newbie's advert, so of course I will validate myself to all potential buyers.
Combo has been moderately gigged, and is in excellent condition. I'm in Brighton, and would be willing to deliver up to 50 miles.

Edited by Subsonicspace

[quote name='Subsonicspace' post='1054709' date='Dec 11 2010, 09:37 AM']Rats ... Wife is givng me grief. I'm now open to a decent offer![/quote]

A decent offer? I'll clean your gutters for it :)

haha :)

Used one of these for a show recently GORGEOUS sound, right down my street/its my cuppa tea. Real solid rock tone, with the perfect amount of grit, and with the right P-bass The RBs (prefereably with matching 10" speakers like here!) gets the perfect growl to my ear

I'm after one of the MB combos my self though, as i pretty much get around by bus only these days!

The only problem with the GK artist series stuff is the weight (and price! though this is a really good deal). I recently sold on my 700RB and 2 210RBH cabs, I could use the head and one cab (basically the same setup as this) at small outdoor gigs without any PA help. I've played Church halls etc inside without going through the PA with just one cab.

Edit, 2 things I should add. Firstly is the weight isn't an issue for me, I only sold mine because I upgraded to the 2001RB and 410RBH cabs.

Secondly is the combo has wheels on anyway, so that makes it even less of a concern. :)

Edited by ThomBassmonkey

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1055848' date='Dec 12 2010, 11:34 AM']A decent offer? I'll clean your gutters for it :)

haha :)

Used one of these for a show recently GORGEOUS sound, right down my street/its my cuppa tea. Real solid rock tone, with the perfect amount of grit, and with the right P-bass The RBs (prefereably with matching 10" speakers like here!) gets the perfect growl to my ear

I'm after one of the MB combos my self though, as i pretty much get around by bus only these days![/quote]

you will fly, with your tools from aberdeen, to clean gutters in brighton (not having seen the size of this man's gutters) to get an amp that flyBE will then charge you around £500 to take back on the plane in the luggage.

so it would be cheaper to give this man 400 for the amp, 20 to post it and then an extra 100 for him to get his gutters cleaned. The good news for you sir, is that he will discount, for you, the gutter cleaning and for £400 and postage will sell it to you. what a deal that is. you should do it, it's a better idea than you had, I've just saved you money there. i thank you

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1056041' date='Dec 12 2010, 02:20 PM']you will fly, with your tools from aberdeen, to clean gutters in brighton (not having seen the size of this man's gutters) to get an amp that flyBE will then charge you around £500 to take back on the plane in the luggage.

so it would be cheaper to give this man 400 for the amp, 20 to post it and then an extra 100 for him to get his gutters cleaned. The good news for you sir, is that he will discount, for you, the gutter cleaning and for £400 and postage will sell it to you. what a deal that is. you should do it, it's a better idea than you had, I've just saved you money there. i thank you[/quote]

:lol:

I can get the train and walk :D
OR get a lift down,

BUT Thank you for the money saving :) :P

and gutters no matter or large or small are cleanable by myself thank you very much!
(I take the doubting of my gutter cleaning abilities to heart :) )

Everypart of this post is both a free bump AND a huge sarcasm fest :lol:

Edited by AttitudeCastle

I would be interested at £340 . . . . yes, I know but if the wife is in your ear about clutter, it's only an offer and a serious one at that. I am based in Surrey. I could meet you half way to collect.

The other side of the coin . . . . sell the wife keep the amp and gig forever . . .

cheers

Scratchyboy