Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Series 1 for sale new (pics added)

JJ Bass

It is with a tear in my eye I am offering my Series 1 for sale.

Its in wonderful condition, I am the second owner, the first was Doug Whimbish (I bought it off his ex-girlfriend)

Its headed, with the graphite truss rods. No wear to the front, a couple of small marks on the back - not buckle rash, I have it far too high on my body for that!!

The bass has never been gigged, only used in 1 rehearsal with Britfunker's Light Of The World, who loved the sound, and of course my playing ;O)

You don't see these come up for sale too often, and I will add some pics and some links to my videos if wanted.

If anyone wants to collect it (has a good quality softcase) I am based near to Newark/Lincoln.

I'd rather sell it on here than ebay, as at least you shouldn't get messed around on here!!

Price is £650 o/n/o which will include postage (£25)

damn fine bass, so just ask!

Edited by jonannlou

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1051925' date='Dec 8 2010, 05:35 PM']Hi there, are you interested in any trades at all? That is one sweet beast![/quote]

Hi mate,

I'd be after a trade, as long as its a downwards one, I need to raise a few £££ for xmas, otherwise this wouldn't be on here!! Message me for me details

J

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' post='1051973' date='Dec 8 2010, 06:15 PM']Is it headless?[/quote]

No, its headed, but it sounds the same!! Can dial in the same tone as markfunk71 on youtube....

Let me know if interested

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1056350' date='Dec 12 2010, 07:16 PM']I take it you're not still interested in trades? now have a Yamaha RBX5A2 available for trade too.[/quote]

still thinking about it mate, could do with the cash, but still considering your Tanglewood :) Just seeing how ebay goes or a cash offer... will let you know :)