Why become a member? ×

Martin Acoustic BG

BassBod

I hate "feelers" as much as anyone, but I'm really not certain, so here's a maket tester...

Martin 00C 16GTAE acoustic bass, less than 2 years old with original hard case. Very good (almost perfect) condition.

The Martin/Fishman under-saddle pickup has been professionally changed for a K&K pure acoustic (stuck under the bridge plate) and wired direct to the jack socket. The original preamp is still there, fully functional if you wanted to re-wire it.

[attachment=4854:DSCN0885.JPG][attachment=4855:DSCN0887.JPG][attachment=4856:DSCN0886.JPG]

This is the all solid wood version, around £1100 retail new, so I'm looking for at least £850....PM any questions, as usual...

BB

Thanks for the bump - and yes, it is a bit of a luxury bass. Lovely to play, sounds great (if not exactly loud..) even smells good (hmm..rosewood). Its great to have a bass you can just pick up and play without feeling you have to plug it in to really hear it.

Anyway, I've also got a GAS list that includes Thunderfunk amps, Roscoe Beck Jazzes, Epi Jack Cassidy...I could go on. Feel free to talk trades!

BB

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting offer - I'll have a think (got any photos of the Takamine? I guess they'll be good ones!) The only problem I can see is delivering/meeting up? I'm in Bristol and really don't get out much anymore, particulrly to Notts......

I'll PM in a bit, if that's ok?

BB

• 3 weeks later...