Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Ampeg SVP-Pro Preamp! £240 ONO

Tech

SOLD.

my baby's got to go because I can't afford to buy a power amp.

i've really loved this amp, and i'm going to regret selling it, I know that. but i hope it'll make someone else as happy as it's made me.

used, but not abused. got scratches from where it's been in the rack, paint chips here and there, nothing substantial though, and it's purely cosmetic.

call it £240 to your door?

****WILL P/X THIS PREAMP AND SOME CASH YOUR WAY IF YOU HAVE A BASS HEAD FOR ME****

Edited by Tech

[quote name='bassjamm' post='120446' date='Jan 14 2008, 09:23 PM']Hi mate...

Just a thought, but would you be interested in my Thunderfunk TF550? Would accept this in trade and say £260 (postage included in that)...sound any good?

Thanks
Jamie[/quote]

that's a tasty offer man, i was looking at your T-funk and yearning the other day... but i cannae afford to pay you that =[[ i'm seriously skint, hence the selling of my gear to buy anything that will make me a sound

i've already got an offer on the ampeg too and it looks like that's a sale. =]

but thanks man. these are amazing preamps, and i really mean that - the tone is superb. well worth keeping your eyes skinned... when I get some cash, I sure as hell know I'm buying an ampeg again!

Hi. Got a Delta 600 watt twin channel head if you're interested? Made in UK by Carlsbro in the 90's I think. Blue front panel design,with graphic, XLR etc, in a 2U rack case. Excellent condition, and loud too!
Give me a shout if your deal falls through etc.
Cheers, Pete.