Why become a member? ×

New markbass head! The courtesy head

JMT3781

yeah, i said i thought it was naughty, but a great idea nonetheless.. most business ideas are aren't they? someone always has to loose out i guess..

i don't think it will cost markbass a lot anyway to do, as the dealers have to pay a small fee for the amp... which probably covers the cost of manufacture.

Edited by JMT3781

[quote name='machinehead' post='1050036' date='Dec 6 2010, 11:21 PM']Belfast Music Supplies and Bairds in York Street sell Markbass if you happen to be thinking of buying something?

Frank.[/quote]

I was on BMS website and they seem to have hiwatt, roland and blackstar, Baird don't really have a complete website. so do not really know. but i'll go down and check them out! Thanks

[quote name='JMT3781' post='1050266' date='Dec 7 2010, 10:18 AM']yeah, i said i thought it was naughty, but a great idea nonetheless.. most business ideas are aren't they? someone always has to loose out i guess..[/quote]

The ones who lose out are the manufacturers who don't offer courtesy amps - I'm sure a few of them will follow suit if this is successful for MB.

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='1050703' date='Dec 7 2010, 04:31 PM']The ones who lose out are the manufacturers who don't offer courtesy amps - I'm sure a few of them will follow suit if this is successful for MB.[/quote]

Depends if the MB ones go walkabouts! Good on Mark Bass for showing some business initiative though! They've certainly reinvented themselves since they went all yellow and black!