Why become a member? ×

White Fender Jazz MIM 5 string, with fender padded case. Mint.

binky_bass

I have a 2008 Fender MIM white 5 string jazz bass, hardly used in mint condition, this comes with a fender padded gig bag and its original book or words/alan keys. It has a white pickguard and everything else a fender jazz comes with. The strings are reasonably new. These (if you can find a white one) retail at £569 new. Will take £350 for a quick sale, that's £220 less than new as this may as well be new.

[s]The next is a Blue matt finish musicman SUB, its a 2006 model, one of the last before they discontinued the range. Its in very good condition with only a small ding on the upper horn and a few minor marks on the neck. This has a pearl white pick guard, not the horrible dimond plate metal ones the SUB's came with. This also has reasonably new strings. When these where available between 2005 and 2007 they were around £579 new.

I will also throw in a hardly used Alesis ProTrack dual condenser mic direct to iPod recorder, these are great little things, you can record a gig, practice of whatever directly onto your ipod with amazing stereo quality. It has dual XLR inputs, headphones input, you can charge your ipod from it (only if its used with powersupply, which IS included). These are £149 new.

So for £700 (£740 posted) youll get a fender MIM 5 string, a 4 string Musicman SUB and an Alesis protrack, thats a total new value of £1307, yours for £700. I cannot take any offers on this, its £700 or nothing! sorry to be a hard arse but we all know this is a savage deal!

I will even throw in a signed Jim Marshall poster!!!! what more could you want for £700???[/s]

Im on 07912222127 to discuss any questions etc, and Im based in essex so hit me up!

I will consider splitting this sale up, but only if a total of £700 is reached prior to any postage costs getting involved!

Russ.

[attachment=65747:IMG_2311.jpg][attachment=65748:IMG_2314.jpg]
[attachment=65749:SUB.JPG][attachment=65750:SUB1.JPG]
[attachment=65751:alesis.JPG][attachment=65752:alesis1.JPG]

Edited by binky_bass