Why become a member? ×

SWAPPED

Smash

Right here we go, I said I wouldn't buy or sell any of my basses as I am totally happy, but alas I am not in a band and have quite a few expensive basses sitting here, so thinking this may have to go.

I originally bought it on here and it started as a US Precision but now has a Jazz pickup located in the bridge position, the original pickups were removed and have been replaced with Wizard 84s which to my ears sound lovely with a dark bassier tone. The original pickups are not included. The bass is in excellent condition no dings a light scuff mark on the back but may polish out. Could do with a set up as it has been sitting in it's original case (included). The controls are Volume / Volume / Tone.

Looking for £550 collected from Norwich includes case or if you have a cheaper Fender bass and cash I may listen...

Payment via Bank Transfer or I will accept Paypal if you pay the fees.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='1047141' date='Dec 4 2010, 10:17 AM']Why not bring it (and any other basses you're selling) to the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100768&st=160&#entry1044829"]East Anglia Bass Bash[/url] in January? I'll give you a lift if you like.[/quote]
Ah thats very kind of you, I really would love to go but have to work that very weekend, shame as it would be great to see some of these nice chaps on here with their lovely bass gear.