Why become a member? ×

FS: Vinyl, CDs, Tapes, DVDs, Videos, Memorabilia, etc....

Hi all

My brother and I have been having a clearout and have a load of stuff up for sale. There's a whole load of metal in there but various other things from different genres too.

Too much to list here, so please get in touch for a list via PM or email:

mlirocchi "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Cheers

Max

PS - I am happy to ship worldwide....

[quote name='derrenleepoole' post='1043822' date='Dec 1 2010, 02:24 PM']Surely it would be as easier to post a full list in the thread rather than replying to each individual email enquiry with said list? Just a thought :)[/quote]

Agreed! Otherwise you will get loads of enquiries saying "Have you got anything by.....?" etc.

Have you got anything by Primus? :)

I'd prefer to stick to my way TBH. It does not take long at all to email attachments. A lot less time than lifting the info from the various spreadsheets and making them work in forum post (which would take ages!).

As for Primus, all I have is a VHS...."Cheesy Home Video".

Thanks for the suggestion anyhow guys.

[quote name='Max Dread' post='1043886' date='Dec 1 2010, 03:04 PM']I'd prefer to stick to my way TBH. It does not take long at all to email attachments. A lot less time than lifting the info from the various spreadsheets and making them work in forum post (which would take ages!).

As for Primus, all I have is a VHS...."Cheesy Home Video".

Thanks for the suggestion anyhow guys.[/quote]

you could just attach the spreadsheet on your first post, update it occasionally. I know I'm much more likely to buy something off you that way! :)

[quote name='MythSte' post='1043894' date='Dec 1 2010, 04:07 PM']you could just attach the spreadsheet on your first post, update it occasionally. I know I'm much more likely to buy something off you that way! :)[/quote]

I like that idea.....

Just tried it though and it said I am not allowed to upload that type of file (Excel spreadsheet)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...