Why become a member? ×

Warwick corvette double buck or Spector Euro4?

Heliex

[quote name='Heliex' post='1041903' date='Nov 30 2010, 03:33 AM']It's worthwhile to exchange in terms of sound quality an variety a Warwick corvette double buck zebrano 5 strings 2009 Germany special edition for a Spector Euro 4 LXFM?[/quote]

Sorry mate that's like asking should I eat an apple or a guava fruit; should I buy my wife a camera or a set of cramp-ons... as in climbing gear not a misspelling of an adult marital aid. :) :lol:

The $$ (even if it were a 4 string) sounds NOTHING like a Euro LX, so you couldn't make comparisons between the sounds of the respective instruments. If you then throw into the mix that one is a 5 the other a 4 and that one is BO and the other a NT... you get the idea. However to be fair both do have a 'quality' of tone that is very good but they are just completely different animals. The $$ probably has a broader range/variety of sounds than the Euro LX but that can make a decent enough variety of sounds.

I bet that doesn't help at all! :) :D