Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mini48 cab for sale - Neo drivers - SOLD

Nickytwister

Hi guys,

Bag End sold to Beedster - just Ashdown left.

Defo need to move these two compact cabs (the Aguilars on the way!); a 2004 Ashdown 4x8", originally 600w, 8ohm but now loaded with Sica Neo drivers and an old Bag End S 15B 1x15", again with a Sica Neo cone, 8ohm.
Both cabs were made new with a natural wood finish (the Bag End had a new grille and corners fitted at Straightedge, who make Ashdown, Overrun etc ages ago) but have since been re-varnished and are well battle-scarred - with a real old skool vibe to them.
The 4x8" tips the scales at about 20kg.
I'm in SE9 - I'd rather buyer collects if anyone's interested but will also meet up in the London/M25 area if it helps.
Ideally I'm looking for £125 for the 4X8" but I'll gladly haggle!
Great for medium sized stages; I use an ABM500 or an AG500 with loads of effects and they take anything I throw at them.
Together they have a strong mid-range presence; a good combination for rockier tones. As mentioned before the Bag End is a lovely cab for small stuff due to its round bottom end.
Any questions let me know.
Cheers!
Nick - 07931 533408

Edited by Nickytwister

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='therealting' post='1058021' date='Dec 13 2010, 11:24 PM']What's the rating on the cab now with the new drivers? Looks interesting... I'm in SE3.[/quote]

Hey fella,
It's the same, 600watts, 8 ohms. It has a touch more clarity than a standard cone in my opinion.
Come and have a look!
Nick