Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

jsixties

• 2 weeks later...

I own the same one (put Rotosound SH77 on it), all original. This is pure roots bass sound!! Rude and tough, pure rock piece of wood! Well, mine is a bit heavier than yours.
I use it as main bass (actually I have no other bass :) ). I add a hipshot on the E-string, and a bass mute from Elio Martina.
You need no other bass as long as you do not want to slap, of course!

[quote name='jsixties' post='1061156' date='Dec 16 2010, 11:38 PM']I need to sell this bass to get some funds asap so...
[color="#FF0000"][size=5]MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER (THROUGH PM) AND IS YOURS![/size][/color][/quote]

[quote name='jsixties' post='1061997' date='Dec 17 2010, 08:27 PM']Received a few "more or less reasonable" offers but still available.[/quote]

Isn't this a contradiction? You clearly state (even stress with capitals) that a reasonable offer will secure the bass. However, by your own admission you've had more than reasonable offers; yet you are still inviting more offers! Clearly making an offer that is 'more or less reasonable' won't make the bass 'yours'... :)

[quote name='jsixties' post='1062341' date='Dec 18 2010, 11:56 AM']My fault with the language so I tried to be ironic with the "more or less": Not any offer received that could be considered as serious.
By the way: Are you interested?[/quote]

No, I'm not interested in your bass per se, I'm simply looking through threads for pretty things! I simply found the juxtaposition of a post stating in bold that 'a reasonable offer' would secure the bass and the fact that you'd had offers that were 'more or less reasonable', seemed... odd (for want of a better word)! As English isn't your first language, it's probably easier to say that you'd had NO reasonable offers rather than some that were more or less reasonable. Otherwise if you are still considering earlier offers then your bold statement of reasonable offer securing the bass is possibly a bit misleading. :)