Why become a member? ×

Yamaha HS80m Studio monitors with Ultimate Support MS-36B2 Stands

Hi guys,

I bought these monitors and stands new a couple of years a go when I was at uni. The Yamaha HS80m's are based on the classic NS10's but are active and have an 8" driver. They sound great and I have done many mixes on them and they have never let me down when it comes to listening back to your mixes on different systems. The monitors are in mint condition. They are basically immaculate and the drivers working perfectly. They have been very well looked after but since I have started working in a Studio I no longer record/mix at home so they are no longer getting the use they deserve.

Check out the info and specs on the Yamaha site here... [url="http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/proaudio/speakers/hs_series/hs80m/"]Click me :)[/url]

The stands are sturdy, solid and great professional quality. Some lot of my friends use other cheaper stands which are flimsy in comparison and wobble really easily, which quite easily leave your expensive monitor in bits on the floor. The stands like the monitors have been very well looked after.

Read more about the stands here... [url="http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/ultimate-support-ms-36b2-studio-monitor-stands-pair--9668"]Click me :)[/url]

I'd prefer to sell the items together and will offer discount if you want to buy them both. I'm happy to post at the buyers expense but if you would like to come and check out/pick up the speaker and stands you're more than welcome to come to my home in Teesside.

For the speakers and stands you would pay £490 new and mine are basically new condition I would like £350 for them.

Individually I'd be looking for £300 for the monitors and £80 for the stands.

I have not added pictures as the items are in new condition. If you would like me to take pictures then I am more than happy to do so.

Thanks for looking.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...