Why become a member? ×

2 Jazz Basses, Both White, 1 60s Squire Classic Vibe Jazz + 1 Aria Jazz

spacecowboy

Hey Guys,

Long time no speak, just to let you know i'm back in Newcastle, good to be settling back in to things!

Due to an incoming bass i'm selling off these two recession busting basses that have been keeping my fingers occupied for the last 3 months.

Got the Squire brand new from GAK 3 months ago, its the classic vibe 60's model, complete with Tort Guard and brass saddled bridge.

[color="#9ACD32"]£200[/color] with Warwick Premium Gigbag and Fender Strap, completely showroom like new.

----------------------------------------------

Got the Aria jazz off this very forum, i paid [color="#9ACD32"]£60[/color] for it which was an absolute bargain then so i'm offering it up for the same.

Please excuse the terrible iPhone pics, both basses have no dints or scratches, fantastic condition and great players.

No Trades at all as this money is just going to fill the crack left from my new bass.

Collection from Newcastle city center is very welcome, i can travel as i drive but petrol must be covered by the buyer.

Cheers guys.

Edited by spacecowboy

FYI that's not a Japanese Aria. Had me all excited there for a moment!

MIJ Arias were 70s/early 80s, yours is a recent example & is likely Indonesian or Chinese. Very good basses for the money, all the same - well worth £60.

Jon.