Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Markbass STD 102H 2x10 cab

mr_russ

Hi - I've settled on a markbass 152HR so my STD102H is now available

Mega punchy and bassy- an excellent standalone cab, I used to have a pair but it was overkill at the time. It's been great with a 5 string.

It's the older model which is exactly the same as the new one but with black speakers and a silver logo - actually the very latest version only has one strip of ports on the bottom.

Nice and light, one hand lift.

£325 + shipping

And here it is stacked on my new 152HR with my brother for scale ;D

IMPEDANCE
8 ohms
SPEAKER SIZE
2x10 in.
BASS PORTS
front
TWEETER
1" compression driver with custom horn
POWER HANDLING
400W RMS (AES Standard)
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY
3.5 kHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
40 Hz to 20 kHz
SENSITIVITY
101 dB SPL
WEIGHT
49.8 lbs / 22.6 kg
WIDTH
23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
HEIGHT
21.6 in. / 55 cm
DEPTH
18.9 in. / 48 cm

Edited by mr_russ

[quote name='mr_russ' post='118632' date='Jan 11 2008, 04:08 PM']Hi Guys- I've got a GK 1001RBII on its way and I've been considering either
a) buying another cab to use with my MB 2x10
or
:huh: selling my MB cab and buying a 4 ohm cab of some description to get the full whack from my new head

soo- I do rather like the idea of getting a single GK 410RBH 4ohm

Would anyone potentially be interested in taking my excellent MB front ported 2x10 in part ex for a half decent 4 ohm 4x10, 2x15 or 6x10 etc- I'm open to suggestions

pics asap- it's an older black and silver model- same spec as the new one but more tasteful ;D imho - excellent condition

I'd be looking for at least £300 trade value

R[/quote]

Congrats on acquiring the GK head Russ! Your rig's going to sound amazing with the SR5 HH when it's finished :)

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='118656' date='Jan 11 2008, 04:27 PM']Congrats on acquiring the GK head Russ! Your rig's going to sound amazing with the SR5 HH when it's finished :)[/quote]

Cheers Nik, I was uber impressed by your 700RB the other night, I ended up getting the 1001 at a really good price new -

Should be here on tuesday and I'll get to put it through its paces on wednesday at practice - I may not need another cab but the rock factor of a big rig on stage is sounding really appealing again, bollocks to my back I'm 22- it's got at least 2 years of lugging an 8x10 around left in it.

[quote name='mr_russ' post='118702' date='Jan 11 2008, 05:01 PM']Cheers Nik, I was uber impressed by your 700RB the other night, I ended up getting the 1001 at a really good price new -

Should be here on tuesday and I'll get to put it through its paces on wednesday at practice - I may not need another cab but the rock factor of a big rig on stage is sounding really appealing again, bollocks to my back I'm 22- it's got at least 2 years of lugging an 8x10 around left in it.[/quote]
That's the Rock 'n' Roll spirit! :)

• 1 month later...