Why become a member? ×

Axe FX Ultra

sjohns

• 1 month later...

[quote name='sjohns' post='1037684' date='Nov 26 2010, 01:41 PM']Took the plunge today and purchased one these, shall be here next tuesday!

I am gonna test it for a week then if it is as good as they say, Bye bye Head, X3 Live and Big cab in replacement for this and 2 wedge monitors![/quote]

bump ... any news?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, Totally forgot about this...

Yea the item, that i bought through ebay, i never receavied so still fighting to get my money pack for this, as paypal scr£wed me so having to do chargeback through credit card.

I did however purchase another, which i have now.

I shall organise a review of it very soon, using it in studio tonight actually, but i shall do it with some sound clips asap.

ps. Cheers mark :)

No probs mate.. Look forward to hearing what you think of the AXE :-)

[quote name='sjohns' post='1119870' date='Feb 8 2011, 10:52 AM']Hey there, Totally forgot about this...

Yea the item, that i bought through ebay, i never receavied so still fighting to get my money pack for this, as paypal scr£wed me so having to do chargeback through credit card.

I did however purchase another, which i have now.

I shall organise a review of it very soon, using it in studio tonight actually, but i shall do it with some sound clips asap.

ps. Cheers mark :)[/quote]

[quote name='sjohns' post='1119870' date='Feb 8 2011, 11:52 AM']Hey there, Totally forgot about this...

Yea the item, that i bought through ebay, i never receavied so still fighting to get my money pack for this, as paypal scr£wed me so having to do chargeback through credit card.[/quote]

would you like to share the name of the seller (so we people are warned)? I also want to purchase the Axe Fx Ultra via eBay.

[quote name='bass_ennyday' post='1121731' date='Feb 9 2011, 07:03 PM']would you like to share the name of the seller (so we people are warned)? I also want to purchase the Axe Fx Ultra via eBay.[/quote]

PM'd you mate, The case is STILL ongoing so i dont wanna start firing info about the net!