Why become a member? ×

*sold* Fs/ft Tecamp S210 4 Ohm 600w *sold*

razze06

*****Now SOLD, just finalising delivery*****

Up for sale (or trade, see below) is my TeCamp S210 cab. It's the 4ohm version, 600W, really very loud and refined.

As said before, it's a vertical 2x10 with tweeter. The tweeter has a separate control inside one of the handle recesses. [url="http://www.tecamp.de/index.php?id=99"]Detailed specs here[/url]

I've had just over a year, and served me very well as a single cab for almost every situation. I've used it for small to medium gigs without PA, and for stage monitoring when PA support was available. Never left wanting for volume, clarity or reliability. I've always been able to carry it in one hand, and did most of my load ins and outs in a single trip to and from the car.

Condition is good. It has been used for gigging, so it is not pristine. I have found a small nick in the tolex along one of the edges. It is in visible unless you run your finger over it, but i'll do my best to show it in pics.

I could be interested in a trade involving a nice 4x10 or 2x12.

I also like cold hard cash. £320, i'm happy to ship at cost, and can even deliver within reasonable distances.

I'm in Edinburgh, anybody is welcome to come and try it.
[attachment=64847:PB120079.jpg][attachment=64848:PB120083.jpg]

In the picture below, I had just wiped it down after a gig, and hadn't realized that the leftover water would reflect the flash so much!
However, you can just about see the nick in the covering material on the left edge, at the same level as the bottom edge of the handle.
[attachment=64849:PB120082.jpg]

If you have other trade ideas, try me. No basses or effects, just amps/cabs

Edited by razze06

• 1 month later...