Why become a member? ×

Sold Thanks

Prime_BASS

Selling this as now I have a more compact and versatile head, this will never see any real use.

A lot of you know what it is but here you go.

Here is a very compact DI/EQ/Drive/Tube Emulation pedal/box.
You can use it in a pedal train or as a straight to desk DI, or both as it has a balanced XLRout and a line out, there is also an unaffected line out aswell, which bypasses all the circuit.
I could go on forever about this thing it's proved very useful to me, I've used it as a DI, Amp modeler and a pre-amp mostly. However you can get a full range of drive tones from it, from full fuzz to subtle tube drive.
Basically, if you need something done with your output signal this thing can handle it.

It's very similar to the Bass Driver however this can be used with anything effectively as long as it has an output to input into it.
IMO it's better than the bass driver, as the effected sound (which can be blended or completely off) is very mid cut, so the added mid control with frequency selector is a plus.
With the effected sound blended off you get a very effective, non-harsh sounding dry sound, and you basically has an EQ pedal that reacts very subtly.
On the outputs is a -10db option for very hot outputs
A great pedal, that again I'm only selling as my amp head is a lot complex than what i was using.

Comes in the Tech 21 embossed tin, with instructions (a bit tatty now with a coffee stain) the tin is in mint condition despite a a bend along a bottom edge (it arrived new from the states this way) all though I've used it a lot during gigs and practices, it's in near mint condition (I never stomped on it) it just has a small paint chip on the letter M, all knobs and buttons are perfect, like new.

I'm asking for £105 posted or £100 collected. You can always haggle me down.
Not looking for trades as I don't really need anything else gear wise, and I'm trying to fund a new purchase.

Check my feedback
Can get pictures on request.

Edited by Prime_BASS