Why become a member? ×

Our most recent promo vid.

Darryll-Profane

Hello there.

This first one is the second promo we made when our album got re-released. It was made for one of the bonus tracks. Pretty happy with it overall. The big fella on drums aint with us anymore. Best thing about making these things is getting drunk which I preceeded to do from 10am on both days of shooting. A fool and his liver are easily parted :)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ldlKhYUNU"]I think i've outstayed my welcome- Profane[/url]

This one is from the 19th december just passed when we toured with Enter Shikari. It was at the mandela hall in Belfast (really cool room and stage) and was pretty much the best gig I've ever done. This is set opener 'Porcelain' and aside from our over anxious appearance onstage (new intro hadn't quite sunk in with us yet) was crazy,crazy fun!

[url="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24818107"]Porcelain (Live in belfast) - Profane[/url]

Hope this amuses for ten or so minutes and if it aint your bag then thats fine of course. Thanks in advance for looking.:huh:

Edited by Darryll-Profane

Cheers Mike. Things are certainly going well for us right now but I predict nothing and expect less :) Avoids any disapointment.

Just getting stuck into writing the 2nd album and things are sounding pretty good (IMO :huh: ha ha ha) '07 was such a rollercoaster ride and I am expecting nothing less of '08. Take care man and nice to make your acquaintance again. Its been quite a while.