Why become a member? ×

EHX Bass Micro Synth

lapolpora

Hi All,

Sorry to start a new thread for this but I'm only just aware of the possibilities of this pedal and I couldn't find a direct answer in the search engine.

What's the difference between the new and older versions of the BMS? How many versions are there? Which ones should I avoid? True Bypass is very important to me and I've read stories about the degradation of the signal when the BMS is in the signal chain but not on. Is this really the case?

Your advice and opinions gratefully received!

Cheers,

Derrick

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1033928' date='Nov 23 2010, 02:30 PM']There is some discussion [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573244"]here[/url].

It's true that the older model doesn't have a "true-bypass" bypass mode, but it can be modified easily enough to be true bypass (I've done the mod myself and I don't know anything about electricities).[/quote]
Thisnameistaken,

I meant to say thanks for putting me onto the TB thread - but I got swept away by BMS lust :)

Cheers,

Derrick