Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown superfly 500w head, mint condition! SOLD

binky_bass

Right,

Hi again!

I want rid of this fairly quickly, so offer me some money and it'll probably go! Shes in mint condition, and really packs a punch for a super lightweight head.

Its on ebay and heres what I listed as the discription....

[i]Right, heres a breakdown of the head, as said its a 2x250w configuration, and on the rear you'll find a D.I. (direct input) with a post/pre switch, a send/return effects loops, a USB input and a MIDI input with a USB/MIDI switch to toggle between the two, a standard line output an AC input and 2 speaker outputs, so if you want versitility, its deffinatly available here!

On the front you'll find the instrument input, the input gain control with LED monitoring, a 7 bar digital LED graphic EQ interface with tweek controls for each bar, allowing you to fine tune your EQ to whatever you choose, it has an EQ bypass and a 'Store' button allowing you to store you favoured EQ as a preset. It also has a compression ratio toggle, so you can edit that element of your sound too. It has an 'edit program' button allowing you to edit a preset, and an exit button to come out of the program editing suite. With the preset controls you can toggle between factory preset EQ's or your own saved EQ settings, it has a signal level dial with LED output monitoring and finally a power switch.

So thats everything to tell you about the head, for such a small beast it does alot right![/i]

I dont want trades because I'm trying to stomp up some cash for a new head.

£150 sees it walk away with a soft padded case and a kettle lead for power. Make me an offer. 07912222127 I'm in essex, but can probably deliver for £15 or so. light weight, portable, powerful, what more do you want for the price?

Russ.

[attachment=64507:7.JPG]
[attachment=64508:2.JPG]
[attachment=64509:3.JPG]

Edited by binky_bass