Why become a member? ×

TO GO Old Wooden School Desk

warwickhunt

[quote name='The Funk' post='12909' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:38 AM']You nicked a desk from your old school? Wicked.[/quote]

Believe it or not a local school were paying for a skip to take all of the old, solid wood desks away. They even had to pay the caretaker overtime to smash them all up with a hammer!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='13118' date='Jun 6 2007, 04:33 PM']Believe it or not a local school were paying for a skip to take all of the old, solid wood desks away. They even had to pay the caretaker overtime to smash them all up with a hammer![/quote]

Can you send me a photo? [email protected]

If you don't have a problem with a courier collection then I think I'll have it.

• 2 months later...

Still got this desk and a matching chair, we've also had a bank Holiday 'tidy' and a desk that we have in the garage also needs to go!

Size etc means that it'll need to be someone local with a small van or an estate car in 2 trips. As I said we also have a child sized chair to go with the smaller desk. The larger desk would be fine for a workroom/garage/shed etc. but it's been refinished/stained so isn't exactly showroom condition, though there is nowt wrong with it. It's got a brass inkwell, front draw and side cupboards. It all needs to go asap otherwise it's a trip to the tip.

• 4 weeks later...