Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 410 4x10" Deep cab FS/FT

Delberthot

I recently traded these with Conan but it looks like I'm not going to get the use out of them that I thought I would.

These cabs are the ones with the durable carpet covering and steel grills as opposed to the new easily marked vinyl and speaker cloth ones. Exactly the same cabs - only the aforementioned is different. The drivers are identical, they just use a different colour paper for the cones.

These are rated 450w RMS at 8ohms and are 37kg each.

Phenomenally loud cabs. I used both last weekend with 2 very loud widdly guitarists with no PA in a large pub and they weren't even remotely being pushed.

One cab sold so the remaining one is available for £150 plus postage

Edited by Delberthot

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1022451' date='Nov 13 2010, 02:20 PM']I recently traded these with Conan but it looks like I'm not going to get the use out of them that I thought I would.

These cabs are the ones with the durable carpet covering and steel grills as opposed to the new easily marked vinyl and speaker cloth ones. Exactly the same cabs - only the aforementioned is different. The drivers are identical, they just use a different colour paper for the cones.

These are rated 450w RMS at 8ohms and are 37kg each.

Phenomenally loud cabs. I used both last weekend with 2 very loud widdly guitarists with no PA in a large pub and they weren't even remotely being pushed.

One cab sold so the remaining one is available for £150 plus postage

[/quote]
would pay £165 if you could post it ?