Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire bass bash?

Gust0o

D'oh!

Having now been corrected geographically, having first been made aware of a [i]Yorkshire[/i] bass bash, I can now ask the right question.

When is the next one? Does anyone need a hand with it?

Assuming it would be March 2011, to fall 12 months from the previous?

Edited by Gust0o

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1021060' date='Nov 12 2010, 09:58 AM']Did I miss the thread for one in 2010? It would be understandable, since I managed to miss the entire event in 2009!

Anything planned for now or in the new year? Would anyone like a hand planning anything now or in the new year?[/quote]

Considering you're in York you'd be better off going to the Yorkshire one. Which was somewhere like Harrogate I think... someone will no doubt correct me. The North East one was up past Newcastle, a fairly insane drive if you're into that sort of thing :) Good fun though.

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1021074' date='Nov 12 2010, 10:07 AM']Crikey, I didn't know there was a Yorkshire one; or if I did, I could well be having a senior moment.[/quote]

You still remember that you said if your Thunderbird hadn't sold by today you were going to send it to me gratis don't you?