Why become a member? ×

fs/ft Tech 21 Red Ripper

phil.i.stein

O.K. up for sale is my Tech 21 Red Ripper.

these are reasonably recent, a part of Tech 21's character series. it's an extremely versatile and expressive overdrive/fuzz/synthy thing specifically for bass.

it is capable of producing all sorts of mayhem, from fat, deep fuzz through to more clanky 'rippy' distortion, with almost envelope filter sounds in between. it has a powerful onboard e.q. to avoid loss of lows etc..

edit..like the VT it is sensitive to how hard you dig in..

for this kind of sound i am getting similar results with my source audio mwbs and mxr blowtorch so this is going for £100, tin, instructions and all..

they are selling for between £150 and £199 new. this one's immaculate.

i'm also open to trades/part-ex for other interesting pedals..so fire away.

demo here:

can do pics if required..

Edited by phil.i.stein

[quote name='Matty' post='1016495' date='Nov 8 2010, 03:57 PM']Prunes and custard?[/quote]
i always wanted to try one of those. offer considered, but let me hold out for a while, see what happens..

after hearing pantherairsoft's soda-meiser on friday, anything by devi-ever is on the cards. also i have space for chorus or a looper of some description, keep 'em coming.

[quote name='sk8' post='1016565' date='Nov 8 2010, 04:52 PM']No Worries. One knob and a switch might not be enough for some people :)[/quote]
nice one centurion, like it ! :) yes i did say i was after a chorus.. so i'll look into a few youtube clips etc..

also i would consider p/t ing if anyone has a good x/over or line splitter lke sfx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...