Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112 *SOLD*

jmanfunk

Hi folks,

Selling an Aguilar GS 112 I bought from the Bass Gallery less than year ago. I had originally intended to use it as an extension to my Genz Benz shuttle rig but I'm leaning more toward a full EBS 4x10 for my main rig so this will become surplus very soon.

It's in immaculate condition having done just two gigs and spending the rest of it's time in my bedroom. These are really great sounding cabs. Specs can be found here-

[url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs112.htm"]http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs112.htm[/url]

No pics just yet so in the mean time, heres a horrible stock photo-

This cost £400 a short while a go so looking for-

[i][b]sold[/b][/i] or I can ship for an additional £20.

I'm based in North London.

Any questions or offers, feel free to ask.

Easy,

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk

[quote name='King Tut' post='1018293' date='Nov 10 2010, 12:28 AM']What's the difference between a GS 112 and a DB 112. Would a GS go well together with a DB?[/quote]

Hi,

I've never played through any of the DB range but from what I hear both are voiced quite differently, with the DB range having a more mid presence, vintage vibe while the GS has a more modern full range sound. But like I say, no experience.

What I can say is that the GS is a great sounding cab. I'm starting to think I should just pair it up with a second 112 and be sorted! :)

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='1016366' date='Nov 8 2010, 02:09 PM']Hi folks,

Selling an Aguilar GS 112 I bought from the Bass Gallery less than year ago. I had originally intended to use it as an extension to my Genz Benz shuttle rig but I'm leaning more toward a full EBS 4x10 for my main rig so this will become surplus very soon.

It's in immaculate condition having done just two gigs and spending the rest of it's time in my bedroom. These are really great sounding cabs. Specs can be found here-

[url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs112.htm"]http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs112.htm[/url]

No pics just yet so in the mean time, heres a horrible stock photo-

This cost £400 a short while a go so looking for-

[i][b]£280 collection[/b][/i] or I can ship for an additional £20.

I'm based in North London.

Any questions or offers, feel free to ask.

Easy,

Jay.[/quote]

[quote name='mickthemunch' post='1020239' date='Nov 11 2010, 03:30 PM']Hi Jay
I am intrested in buying the Aguilar gs112 cab,
I should be in London in a couple of weeks,please let me know if its still for sale.

Best Regards...................Mick[/quote]

Will do Mike. Shipping would be no problem either of course. Extra £20 should do it. Maybe a little less as I haven't goten a definitive quote just yet.

All the best,

Jay.

[quote name='mickthemunch' post='1021686' date='Nov 12 2010, 04:59 PM']Hi,
My friend could collect the GS112 cab on Sunday if convenient.
Is the price £260.00

Mick[/quote]

Hey Mick,

Sure, Sunday would be no problem to drop round. And the price is £260. I made a mistake in the main body of the ad. I'll Pm you my details.

All the best,

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk

[quote name='Riddler' post='1026681' date='Nov 17 2010, 10:34 AM']I'm confused whether Mick is buying this or not? If not I'm interested.

Graham[/quote]

Hi Graham, Mick was supposed to come to collect over the weekend but things came up for him. I suppose it's the first man to exchange the cash who gets it. Not the best way of dealing but thats the situation at the moment.

Although, it looks as if I have a trade pending. Once thats finalised, I'll update the thread accordingly.

Cheers,

Jay.