Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD!!!FS:Anniversay -enbacker style bass

skippy_moogoose

For sale we have a late 2000's Anniversary ric-style (still not allowed to say copy I dont think? ) in black and white.
This was a present to me from someone about 6 months ago, but was bought brand new I believe. Sadly, as mentioned, I've got some stuff goin down with my back, and this bass is big and heavy, meaning I've barely played her. She sounds pretty good, decent imitation of the Ric grrrowl for sure,and sdoes sit nicely with guitars in a mix, kinda muscles in a bit into their sonic territory if you know what I mean. It's a korean factory set-up, you guys know what this means, it's playable, but certianly a couple o' hours tweeking could improve it to be suitable to you.
I personally think she looks lovely, and it's a shame fopr he to be cooped up in my room. Because of the weight I've never gigged her,and only had one real rehersal, so she's in pretty great condition, almost as new. Lookin for maybe £200, or good offers, she only fits 1 gig bag I've got, but I'd throw that in too :)

Sorry about the fone cam pics

Edited by skippy_moogoose

£200 is a damn good price for a [size=4][b]RICKENBACKER 4003 COPY[/b][/size].

Call it what you want. This is not the USA and there ain't a bloody thing they can do about it. :)

Check out Westy Thunder prices on Ebay, though.

Jon.

Yea, I know the Westone price is a little high, but like I say, it's a feeler really, I don't want to sell it at all, but I also like having a roof over my head...

The RIC COPY needs to move, I simply cannot play it due to the weight.

Is that the old arcade on Pershore road cotteridge in ur pic btw? Used to live right by it, still pretty close...and thanx for the bump

Pretty sure that's where it was - I'm not from the Midlands (Kent via Edinburgh!) but I snapped that a couple of years ago on the way to the NEC to go to Music Live.

Hope you can hang on to the Westone - these are excellent basses & proper JapCrap classics, despite the modest prices. Heard a lot of good things about the Anniversary copy (a few members on here have had them) and £200 is a steal for that. I doubt you'll have any problem shifting it.

J.