Why become a member? ×

swr goliath jr 210 500w 4ohm

Chris1127

I bought this from a local forumer with a blown driver a while back now, was loaded with Peavey Sheffields at the time (not the original drivers) so replaced with 2, 8ohm eminence betas and also replaced the horn diaphragm. Its one of the early Eden built cabs - carpet covered, originally had binding posts for connectors but i've replaced with a jack. Great punchy lightweight cab - I've gigged with this cab alone for a while now and it's been great. For sale to fund new GAS £125 collect from South Devon or you can arrange a courier

[quote name='Chris1127' post='1011950' date='Nov 4 2010, 12:37 PM']I bought this from a local forumer with a blown driver a while back now, was loaded with Peavey Sheffields at the time (not the original drivers) so replaced with 2, 8ohm eminence betas and also replaced the horn diaphragm. Its one of the early Eden built cabs - carpet covered, originally had binding posts for connectors but i've replaced with a jack. Great punchy lightweight cab - I've gigged with this cab alone for a while now and it's been great. For sale to fund new GAS £125 collect from South Devon or you can arrange a courier[/quote]

• 4 months later...