Why become a member? ×

Tec Amp Puma 1000 (sold pending payment)

wombatboter

For sale is this small but powerful amp...weighs less than 3 kg
2X500 Watts into two 4 ohm speakers or 1000W bridged into an 8 ohm speaker
Been using it for a while and really satisfied with it (really easy controls and just a great "natural" sound)
Selling it because I have too much gear and I don't need this much power anymore..
Can be picked up (the Brussels area in Belgium) but can also be send (doesn't weigh too much so shipping won't be expensive for the buyer)
Asking 900 euros
Thanks for looking and check my feedback here on bass-chat if there would be any doubt
Geert

Geert,
have a bump from me for a brilliant amplifier. I love mine, worth the extra over MB3 and TC450 etc etc . A very natural and flexible sound pallette on the front end and for me the best class D power amp section on the back end with impedance loading options to suit your cab options. Try it with 2 x 4 ohm cabs linked on the 1000w bridged output ( 8 ohm ). Its awesome !!
good luck
K

[quote name='ingenius' post='1011609' date='Nov 4 2010, 07:36 AM']Try it with 2 x 4 ohm cabs linked on the 1000w bridged output ( 8 ohm ).[/quote]
I think that's a typo, you mean "or" instead of "on"?

2x4 ohm linked would be a 2ohm load.

[quote name='Gwilym' post='1012479' date='Nov 4 2010, 07:40 PM']I think that's a typo, you mean "or" instead of "on"?

2x4 ohm linked would be a 2ohm load.[/quote]

Yep sorry Typo should have said "OR"
Brilliant Amp though !! That bridged mode with an 8 ohm cab is sublime

regards
Keith M

Edited by ingenius