Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1975 Jazz bass

wesfinn

1975 Jazz bass up for grabs! Great playing and sounding Jazz bass with ash body and rosewood block and bound board.

The body has been stripped a long time. Neck has original finish with some natural wear. All hardware and parts are original including pots which are dated 7th week of 75. The back pickup has been slightly over routed at some point, probably to accomodate an EMG at some point but the original pickups are now back on the bass. The pickguard is not original to this bass but is a late 60's/early 70's white/black/white fender guard with the thumb rest holes in the lower position. Original frets with a decent amount of life left in them.

Need to shift this. So for anyone who is interested I'm prepared to take ON £HOLD! PLUS DELIVERY OR COLLECTION FROM BRIGHTON. no offers.

*i can only off the bass for UK only at the moment.

Edited by wesfinn

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wesfinn' post='1050261' date='Dec 7 2010, 11:15 AM']£999 plus delivery or collection from brighton.[/quote]
Hey there - I love the look of this bass, I'm about to put my musicman stingray up for sale and wondered if you would swap with a bit of cash thrown in? The stingray is from 1992 I think and it is by far the best I have ever played - not like any of the newer ones at all. Let me know if your interested and I can send you pics and more details etc.

greendredmusic