Why become a member? ×

What is the best way.....

[quote name='Mog' post='1006528' date='Oct 30 2010, 06:27 PM']Not sure about that one. I think waynepunkdude put [i]one one one[/i] of his basses before. Maybe he could inform you.

Jaysus I'm too hungover for this spelling lark :) one on one????[/quote]

hungover at this hour? good effort! im just getting the halloween costume on and maybe i shall feel the same on the morrow

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='1006509' date='Oct 30 2010, 06:01 PM']Ohh and another question, going for a traditional 70's style I got a neck pickup ashtray cover. I assumed I would only need to drill through the scratchplate to attach it but the screws provided would actually go into the body slightly, is this normal?[/quote]

Yep, unfortunately if you want to attach it they need to bite into the wood... you sure you need it on there and also sure it won't just get in the way? :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1006591' date='Oct 30 2010, 07:10 PM']Yep, unfortunately if you want to attach it they need to bite into the wood... you sure you need it on there and also sure it won't just get in the way? :)[/quote]

Something I have been taking in to mind, my playing style does involve strumming so it could be a hinderance, but if I dont like it and take it off, a new scratchplate would conceal the screw holes anyway.