Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

H the Bass

I'm a bit lost on the price of the Tele :)

In the very first post it says £575 or £600 with a new Hiscox case but then on this page it seems to be saying 'last offer' at £750?

Apologies if I'm getting mixed up and.or have missed something somewhere :)

[quote name='molan' post='1196581' date='Apr 12 2011, 10:14 AM']I'm a bit lost on the price of the Tele :)

In the very first post it says £575 or £600 with a new Hiscox case but then on this page it seems to be saying 'last offer' at £750?

Apologies if I'm getting mixed up and.or have missed something somewhere :)[/quote]Soz m8 the £750 is for the Les Paul bass .Price for tele is what you quote Regards H

I think a Fresh New Thread is needed just to neaten it up :) . I wish I had the money to collect your Blue and Gold (Steve Harris) paisley basses (although I'd doubt you'd sell the 2nd!), then get the Pink one from Jojo if she still has it - My three-guitar rack would look VERY purdy indeed :)

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='1198973' date='Apr 14 2011, 01:31 AM']I think a Fresh New Thread is needed just to neaten it up :) . I wish I had the money to collect your Blue and Gold (Steve Harris) paisley basses (although I'd doubt you'd sell the 2nd!), then get the Pink one from Jojo if she still has it - My three-guitar rack would look VERY purdy indeed :)[/quote]
Point taken me old chum will place new thread!