Why become a member? ×

Budget Wireless System

paul h

[quote name='paul h' post='1005108' date='Oct 29 2010, 12:58 PM']Thanks but just got one in a trade with Fretmeister.

I feel liberated!

:)[/quote]

Nice one.
I cant imagine using a cable any more. I dont move around a lot but on small stages it's nice to not keep treading on your lead.

Good for sound checks as well.

[quote name='paul h' post='1005292' date='Oct 29 2010, 03:12 PM']I am actually quite excited. If the stage is big enough I will move around like a bugger!

:)[/quote]

Cool. I just play like a bugger ;-)

Just make sure the transmitter is secured well enough, especially the battery cover. Ive had a few "incidents" in the past that resulted in the battery going flying across the stage.

In my old band, years ago, all three of us up front had them and at one point there was only the drummer left on stage. none of us could see the others but we managed two whole songs before we were back on stage. And funny enough each of us had been to the bar during various parts of the song.

It looked pretty funny us arriving back on stage, each with a pint in our hands. The drummer want too happy though.

Edited by dave_bass5