Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*SOLD* EBS Session 60 Combo *SOLD*

pantherairsoft

THIS IS NOW SOLD!

For sale is my EBS Session 60 combo.

Cool little tilt-back style bit of kit. Not the traditional super high zingy EBS sound, but certainly reminiscent of it (more like a scaled down EBS Classic 450 tone). Amazing sounding for such a tiny combo. Its a 60w 1x10 with a tweeter, 2 band EQ, Mid scoop, XLR out, Aux in and headphone in as well.

Very loud for 60w and stunning tone. IMHO the best practice/small acoustic gig amp on the market for what it costs. Rated 5/5 by Bass Guitar Magazine and its easy to see why!

I have had this about 6 months, its been to one open mic gig and just stayed at home since. its as good a condition as any you'd find on display in a shop, comes with with the mains lead as you'd expect.

I'm asking £200 collected from Nottingham as its pretty damn new, and thats a saving of £50 over a new one (Bassdirect have them at the mo at £250, and thats on special offer!) for the privilege of having it sat in my apartment for a few months. Because this is small and square, regardless of how well I pack it there is a risk that if a courier chucks it about it will die. As such I really want this collected. I will send this insured via courier at your cost, BUT once it leaves my hands I take no responsibility for what Fedex do with it!

Not looking for trades (Unless its a part ex towards an EBS Neo 112 or a nice GB Spitfire bass).

And to give you and idea of how small these things are...

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

Apologies guys… I should of stated n the opening post. I am not looking to trade with this, unless you have an EBS Neo 112 or a nice GB Spitfire and you want to take this in part ex :-)

I will update the 1st post accordingly.

Bump for this amazing little combo

[quote name='sk8' post='1007459' date='Oct 31 2010, 03:34 PM']these really are great combos and are louder than you might think. Use my for church and some jams and it copes easily

Have a bump[/quote]

Cheers for the bump.

Totally agree. This is MASSIVE sounding for what it is. Totally powerful enough for smaller gigs, and as it has the XLR out on it you can hook it up to a PA and use it as your stage monitor. Great bit of kit!