Why become a member? ×

New cabinet thoughts?

sockdeluxe_mikey

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' post='1001755' date='Oct 26 2010, 09:20 PM']Hi all,

I've got a Euphonic Audio NL-210 arriving in the post tomorrow - anybody have good experiences with these? I won't put down my reasons why it appealed to me just yet, but what I will say is I've been looking around for quite some time and I'm really looking forward to giving it a blast :)

Thanks for reading![/quote]

A true GAS posting... ask opinions AFTER you've bought it! :lol:

Been there and done that; probably about to do it again! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1001759' date='Oct 26 2010, 09:22 PM']A true GAS posting... ask opinions AFTER you've bought it! :lol:

Been there and done that; probably about to do it again! :)[/quote]

I very much hope not! :) I put in my fair amount of research time before definitely buying it - I already know I really like Euphonic Audio stuff as I've tried a few Wizzy cabinets and trialled a head of theirs years ago. I checked out the Wizzy's to buy seriously but they don't seem to handle enough wattage for my head, and I started to realise that to get the volume/sensitivity I need I'd have to start looking at high efficiency 2x10s/1x15s. Then I spotted this baby :) I've got a very good feeling about it!

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' post='1001773' date='Oct 26 2010, 09:40 PM']I've got a very good feeling about it![/quote]

I had a very good feeling about my Rickenbacker 4003 and my Warwick Thumb NT5 and my Modulus Flea and, well you get the picture. Heard it all before :lol:

Still, nothing beats the thrill and anticipation of having something new and shiny winging its way to you, for about 5 minutes :)