Why become a member? ×

SOLD

alansanderson

Hi guys

I'm looking to sell my bass rig. I've owned it from new in March 2008.
I've used this gear a lot and it has never ever let me down. I've toured and gigged with it in the UK and abroad and never had any problems, although as you can see from the pics the speakers are showing some superficial signs of wear!

I'd describe this rig as "road tested". It has never been in any way abused or misused. I've rarely let other people use it and when i have I've insisted that they use my head with the cabs and don't change the settings.

The head has been kept in the swanflight case from the moment I got it, so is as new condition. The case could be available if you need it, it's a 4u case.

I paid a whopping £1950 for this lot when I got it, I think it was the new range at the time.

I'm looking for £750 the lot. Will split (reluctantly) for the right offer, or trade. I'm thinking along the lines of a beefy valve head and some big cabs, so this would be perfect for someone who's got a rig they can't lift any more and are looking to downsize without sacrificing too much of the power or tone!

The amp is the iamp 800 and the cabs are the 2x10" NL210-8 and the 1x12" CXL n2EV.

Please see the pics attached, any questions fire them over!

Please note - when I took the pics there was a substantial amount of festival mud on the cabs, particularly underneath. A lot of this will wash off, but there are also a lot of scuffs, scratches etc and the name badges are missing from the cabs, but I'm sure you lot can tell the difference between mud and scuffs!

Edited by alansanderson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP for new pics and SPLIT!!!

I have to split this unfortunately as there is some sort of unknown fault with the NL-210. It makes a hissy flappy noise which is quite quiet but can be heard... This is believed to be coming from the speakers rather than the horn - so I am selling as follows

EA iamp 800 + swanflight 4u case + cables + original EA gig bag
[b]£350[/b]
The head is immaculate.

1x12" CXL n2EV
[b]£175[/b]

or [b]£500[/b] the pair

[b]*faulty*[/b] 2x10" NL210-8
[b]£50[/b] or would throw in for £25 with the pair.

that makes [b]£525[/b] for the whole lot!!!

Please note that the rig is still in working condition, it is just expected that the speaker drivers in the 2x10" will soon require replacement...

This is based in Manchester.

Here's some extra pics of the cabs...