Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY BAM 210 COMBO. sold on ebay cheers £400

adledman

having a feel about to see what interest i get on my amp. its a pretty rare peavey BAM 210 combo in fantastic condition. its a modelling amp and has 8 effects built in as well as a tuner. it has 8 amp models and 8 cab` models and all configurable into 16 user and 16 preset sounds. all controllable by a very sturdy midi foot control board. 2 10inch cast frame drivers and a horn tweeter with its own volume. if you have a google you will not find a single bad review and nothing but praise, only thing it does get moaned about is its not light. it has built in wheels and pop up handle for moving about. these were stupidly expensive when released and that basically killed the model off and they were discontinued after a short run. RRP was £1400 and i think the last one on this site sold for £550 so thats where i will start. could be up for a trade for a quality 2by10 cab or w.h.y.
nearly forgot its 350 into 4 ohm and that the reason why i am selling. i dont gig and live in a flat so its a waste of such gear. east sussex based but i got a courier to move it last time for £60

Edited by adledman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have owned a BAM 210, it has the best FX and an awesome punch, team it up with an extension cab and it rocks, definitely one up on a Redhead. Only reason I let it go was I went overseas.........Buy it you will not regret it.