Why become a member? ×

BOSS GT10B Multi-FX unit for sale

JP Soundsystem

Hi all

Up for sale is my Boss GT10B multi FX unit. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get on with Multi FX units!

This really is a fantastic unit, with a huge array of sounds at its disposal. The ability to run 2 effects chains in parallel is an excellent feature.

Here's what Boss themselves have to say:

[i]Bass players can enjoy the same core processing muscle and flexibility of the GT-10 in a specially made sibling: the GT-10B, optimized for the low-frequency domain. The massive power of BOSS’s latest DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop, and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.

Optimized for bass, with essential effects such as OD/DS, Comp/Limiter, the GT-10B provides top-quality sounds without sacrificing richness and bottom of the bass tone

EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an interactive user interface based on graphic icons

Parallel Chain offers two separate effects paths that can be blended, switched by playing dynamics, or with the onboard pedals

Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation

USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time

GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks[/i]

Comes complete with manual, power supply and the original packaging.

£210 posted or £200 collected from Barnsley

JP

[attachment=61615:17102010029.jpg]

Edited by JP Soundsystem

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...