Why become a member? ×

Peavey Centurion MKIII Amp & 1x15 Cab

nick

[i]*SOLD - PENDING PAYMENT*[/i]

[b]Peavey Centurion MKIII Amp & 1x15 Cab[/b]

Bought this locally a little while ago. My V-Type rig was out on loan & I needed something (temporarily) to gig with.
It works fine, loud & sounds pretty good - would like to keep it as a back-up, but (according to the boss) we don't have the space. :)

The head is a loud 130watts; Two channels, with ability to automix both & a very flexible Parametric EQ section. Two speaker outs.
The cab is 1x15. Don't know the make, but it handles the amp fine, doesn't fart etc.. & it's not as too bulky or heavy as my TE 1153.
Its in not bad codition, but there are a few scuffs & scrapes - though nothing highly noticeable.

[b]£110 o.n.o.[/b]
Pickup from Bristol, I can possibly drop-off locally. I could also post, but not sure of the cost. :lol:

Please PM me if interested, if you have any questions, offers etc...

Thanks

Edited by nick

Nostalgia bump :)

I used one of these heads for years paired with a Peavey BW15 and played big stages without ever running out of steam.

The nominal 130 watts is a joke. These things are loud!

I've missed the true parametric ever since.

Edited by fatback

[quote name='Spolodaface' post='991935' date='Oct 18 2010, 08:23 AM']have you got any rough idea of the dimensions/weight?[/quote]

Hi,

The Peavey head is 24" x 11" x 8" @ 12.5kg
The cab is 24" x 24" x 14" @ approx. 20kg

Cheers

I'm presently using the single-channel version of this head, and trying to talk myself into "upgrading".

But there's no point - they're great: bullet-proof, stupidly loud and surprisingly versatile. Great bargain rig, this.

Jon.