Why become a member? ×

SX 70's Jazz bass

bassix

Up for sale is my SX 70RI Jazz Bass. Its in pretty good condition, some minor bumps but nothing major. As a player its lovely, nice low action and slim neck. I'll be sad to see it go but as part of my effort to get down to only two basses this by all rights does have to go. I'm looking for £140 which includes a free tea and biscuit. I really don't want to look at delivery at the moment due to the fact I've got nothing to transit the thing in.

Any questions, just ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance on this one. Its really nice to play and its only an effort to get down to two basses that has made me consider selling this. Anyone interested should get in touch by end of Sunday as it will be withdrawn at this stage.

[quote name='bassix' post='1013298' date='Nov 5 2010, 01:47 PM']Last chance on this one. Its really nice to play and its only an effort to get down to two basses that has made me consider selling this. Anyone interested should get in touch by end of Sunday as it will be withdrawn at this stage.[/quote]

Interested in a straight trade for [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99208"]either of the basses[/url] I'm selling?

edit - so with cash your way for the fretless or a straight swap for the Vox.

Edited by SMV